We are still taking new enrollment for the 2023-2024 school year.
Students are admitted to BCNS on a first-come, first-served basis subject to availability. Priority enrollment consideration is given to: re-enrolling students and siblings who meet all admissions qualifications.
Fall 2024 Important Dates:
April 3rd, 2023 First day for returning BCNS families or currently enrolled children to apply for the Fall of 2024 classes. Names will be written down in order they are received by phone starting at 8 a.m.
May 1st, 2023 First day for new families to BCNS to apply for the Fall of 2024 classes. Names will be written down in the order they are received by phone starting at 8 a.m.
Remember, your child must turn two years old the year they get on the list in order to be eligible. The waiting list for Fall of 2024 has already begun.
BCNS does not discriminate on the basis of national or ethnic origin, gender, race, color, mental or physical disability, or religion in the administration of its educational programs and admissions policies.
Our license # is 490 105414
- Call to Join the Enrollment List. Call our office on or after the dates listed above to get your name on the enrollment list.
- Confirmation. Late January 2024. We will call you to confirm your contact information and share any important updates.
- Enrollment Fee. February of 2024. We will call again to remind you, or you can send us your preference sheet. Enrollment fees are due by March 30 to hold your name on the enrollment list. See Tuition for fees.
- Attend our Open House. March 2024. (appointment only) in March 2024 and accept the spot that is offered. At Open House, your Enrollment Fee ($125 non-refundable) and one half month’s tuition for June is due.
Enrollment Forms. Due August 1st. Upon notification of your acceptance, complete and return all enrollment forms by August 1st or one week prior to the first summer school session your child is attending. Your child may NOT attend the first day of school unless we have received all forms back due to State law. If you decide to withdraw your enrollment, the one half-month tuition is refundable until July 15th.
- Early/After Care Program. Mid-July. We will contact you with information about this year’s Early/After Care Program and at that time you will be able to sign up for those hours.
- Orientation Day. August. We will welcome you to join us for Orientation Day for your child, at which time we will inform you of our schedule, policies, and any last-minute questions you may have prior to the first day of school.If you have any questions, please feel free to call the school at 707-539-1612.
SCHEDULE A TOUR
We have openings for the 2023-2024 school year!
We’d love to meet you! Contact us to schedule a tour with our Program Director, Ally Madrid.
JOIN OUR WAITLIST
The waitlist is open for the Fall 2024 school year. Join and receive an invite to our Open House which occurs in March 2024!
This is a great way to get to see the magic of our campus and property, learn more about our programming, and meet us. Some members of our Board of Directors will also join us and will be available to answer any questions you may have.
Contact Us to join!