Part-time Early Childhood Educator for Fall 2023
JOIN OUR TEAM:
Brush Creek Nursery School is a local non-profit with a longstanding reputation for providing high-quality preschool programming in Sonoma County. We are a group of experienced, passionate Early Childhood Educators who have worked together as a teaching team for many years.
We believe that the foundations of lifelong learning begins with quality, child-centered and play-based experiences that foster curiosity and joy. Located along the Brush Creek in Santa Rosa, our secluded campus offers nearly an acre of outdoor classroom/play space.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR EDUCATORS WHO:
- Foster child-centered, and play-based opportunities for learning.
- Build positive, safe, and constructive relationships with children.
- Can adapt materials and approaches that meet an individual child’s needs.
- Are friendly and approachable with colleagues and families.
- Are interested in engaging with new methodologies and professional learning.
- Are responsible, arrive to obligations on time, and are prepared for a teaching day.
- Are interested in providing and receiving mentorship from other members of the team.
- Highschool or Equivalent
- Minimum of 12 ECE units
- Fingerprinting & Background Check
- Current Negative TB test
- CPR certification
THE BRUSH CREEK EXPERIENCE:
- Room to grow in the ECE field.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Reflective practice once a month with a community professional.
- Competitive benefits plan.
- Competitive wages.
TO APPLY, CONTACT:
School Director, Ally Madrid
(707) 539 – 1612